Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Yabu's Chicken Katsu
There's this yummy KATSU restaurant in SM Megamall (Atrium) named YABU! And I must say it's a must try!
I went there last Saturday while waiting for my car (which I left with Toyota Pasig for repair and maintenance); and because I was having such a bad week, I decided to treat myself to something filling! Oh me and my hunger cravings!
I ordered their Chicken Katsu meal. And as before, it never fails to fill that grumbling tummy!
They give you a set of sesame seeds that you will ground up yourself for mixing with their Katsu sauce - to each his/her own desire. Then came my set meal - Warm Miso Soup, Japanese Rice, Shredded Cabbage and my yummy Katsu!
Yay! thank you Yabu for such a wonderful meal. And thank you Lord for your continuous blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment